Friday, May 14, 2010

Attention please~!!! 請注意!!!

:,。★゚・:,:,。 ★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。。☆

To my dearest blog readers,

For those who had read the post which I wrote I will go "some where" "some place" and hence, I extend my internship date..

Please...
please...
please...
don't tell anyone else about this..

This is a super top secret!!!! Please press "Alt-Ctrl-delete" button in your brain.. onegaishimasu~

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kae.


:,。★゚・:,:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆


至給我親愛的讀者們,

如果你之前閲讀過其中一篇文章,關於我會去某個地方,某個角落, 所以我延遲了我的訓練;

請。。
請。。
請。。

請不要告訴任何人

求求你們了。這個是天大的秘密。 請在你們的頭腦裏按“Alt-Ctrl-delete”鍵鈕。
お願いしますー

謝謝。

凱上。

:,。★゚・:,:,。 ★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。,。☆

No comments: