Wednesday, February 3, 2010

phone interview

我好失败。
觉得刚刚interview 我的经理一定对我很失望。。
以下是刚刚的对话。

Manager 1: May I speak to Kae Woei please?

Me : Speaking..

Manager 1: I'm calling from Plexus company. You had applied internship to our company and I have a few questions need to ask you..

Me: OK..

Manager 1: Do you have your own transport?

Me: Yes.

Manager 1: Do you willing to work OT?

Me: OT? Over Time? erm.. sure.

Manager 1: ok, can you start work from 24th May?

Me: Huh?! 24th?! ((counting date)) ermm.. ermm.. ((still counting)).. I.. think I can..

Manager 1: I don't want to listen to "I think..". Can you give me a comfirmation?

Me: ((Oppss..)) I thought my internship is start from 31st May..

Manager 1: Yes, that's why I asking whether you can work earlier or not.

Me: ((Oppss!!!!)) I'm not sure....

Manager 1: ((sigh)) ok, nevermind. We proceed to next question then. Can you describe what activities you have joined recently?

Me: ((shit, i'm a damn sleeping member!!)) I'm a member of Engineering Society and Chinese Language Society..

Manager 1: ((bit angry)) I mean activities..

Me: ((OPPSS!!)) okok.. I have become the working committee of JACTIM career fair and career fair 2008.

Manager 1: Jactim?!! ((maybe he doesn't know what it stands for))

Me: Yes, type of Career Fair...

Manager 1: Nevermind.. How about your secondary school?

Me: ((how could I remembered?!)) I.. was a member of Persatuan Buddha and Kadet Alam Sekitar..

Manager 1: I mean ACTIVITIES..

Me: ((Oppss again~~)) okok.. erm.. Nasional Service?!

Manage 1r: That one is army right? I mean during secondary school.

Me: ((How can I suppose to remember?)) Ok.. Cheerleading for SUKMA game? My school bring me there once..

Manager 1: ((disappointed)) ok.. Can you discribe what you have learned during your studies??

*Walking outside but raining heavily.. Hence I can't hear the question..*

Me: Huh?! Pardon?

Manager : Can you discribe what you have learned during your studies??

Me: HUH?!!!!

Manager: Where are you now?

Me: School.. Outside is raining.

Manager 1: (( speak to another people)) you talk..

Manager 2: ok, hi there. ((female)) We want to know what you have learned during your studies..

Me: I'm studying electronic engineering majoring in telecommunication... I have learned about analog and digital converter, communication system, electromagnectic interference, networking and etc..

Manager 1: Ok. Can you tell us more on bla bla bla bla bla (( stupid his way pronouning words are confusing))

Me: huh? pardon?!

Manager 1: Can you please tell us more on bla bla bla bla bla bla ((shit, again!!))

Me: HUH??!! Sorry I didn't get what you mean..

Manager 1: ((Arrgghh!!! Passing to manager 2)) you talk la..

Manager 2: We want to know what is your strength and weakness..

Me: Strength and weakness?! oh... erm.. my weakness is easy to panic.. hence I always want to complete a task before due date as I scared last minutes. I'm sure I can accomplish any task given before the deadline..

Manager 2: Hmm... i see.. ((passed back to manager 1))

Manager 1: Ok. Then now, what do you want to know about Plexus?

Me: ((I don't even know plexus do what)) Errrr..... ahhh.... how.. about the allowance..? :D

Manager 1: ((sweating)) actually the allowance is depends on the HR (Human Resource). I will put you under Processing Engineering. Is that ok with you? Or you have a department in your mind?

Me: ((Huh? what is processing engineering? Do what?)) I... erm... prefer R&D..

Manager 1: Processing Engineering is nice too. You can consider about it. Do you have support letter from your school?

Me: Got. you want me send in my letter?

Manager 1: you have my email right? Can you send me by email?? When can you send me?

Me: Errr.. by tonight. Because I'm in school now..

Manager 1: If you are short-listed, you will be informed by our HR department.. Thanks for the time. Have a nice day. Bye.

Me: Oh.. no problem. Have a nice day. Bye

2 comments:

Simps said...

this is cool, means u got a job!

(*^ー^)ノ* 凯 ** 玮 * said...

not really.. now need wait comfirmation from HR department.. @.@