Thursday, February 11, 2010

good news and bad news

Good News:
I read the mail that plexus RF manager sent me this noon.

Found out that this manager (who I mentioned in previous post, the manager 1) is quite a friendly person, because he helped me to urge the HR for my offer letter. Moreover he joked in the replied mail, asking me to "belanja makan".. I wonder how does he look like? My mom said, maybe a shorty and fatty person.. ( ̄ー ̄;

Hopefully I will get a peaceful life in Plexus during my internship.

Bad News:
Get a replied fr Miss (or Mrs?) Shamini about the postpone of midterm test..

She said.. as there are 500 students taking this subject, she can't make sure whether the new midterm test date will be fix before 4th of March 2010 (I have booked the flight at 4th March evening).. Shit.. I shouldn't book that early.. ヾ(▼ヘ▼;)

Hence, as for my situation.. I need to sit for supplementary paper..

Sad case.. I don't want sit for supp larrr!!!! (ノ◇≦。)

No comments: