Sunday, December 19, 2010

新しいのくつ


Just bought myself a new pair of high heels few days ago. It's gold in color.. muahahahaha..

I was thinking to buy a new pair of formal shoes, since my precious formal shoes (which costs me about RM90) have been stolen.. (I left in Cyberia during my internship, I think there's a fella took my shoes "accidentally" before she left.. Then, I swear that I wont buy any expensive shoes again..)

Somehow, I ended buying a pair of high heels which are GOLD in color.. >"<
I wonder.. If I wear a white color formal shirt, with a black color formal skirt.. Can this shoes match my wearing? I don't think so...

However, this high heels are pretty cheap.. It's 50% discount and it's Nose brand. Yeah, I trust Nose brand; because it won't easily spoilt.. And because it's cheap, so I won't feel hurt if it's spoilt.. hahahaha~~

2 comments:

Simps said...

very suitable for wedding.
u may keep it for ur wedding in future. haha

(*^ー^)ノ* 凯 ** 玮 * said...

lol.. that time wedding buy new pair lor.. XDDD