Saturday, November 21, 2009

drawing







For my roommate cyberp T-shirt design purpose..
I drew some.. cartoon.. to match it..
It looks good on the paper.. but I wonder will it looks good on T-shirt?
especially when you need to draw it yourself on the shirt.. ><

Well, I had too, learnt some drawing skills.
I imitated some drawing in deviantART.
There are many awesome drawing there and gave me a lot of ideas about designs.

So,
who says student from Faculty of Engineering cannot draw well?
hehehehe..~~~

6 comments:

S A B R I N A said...

Cartoon,你的作品很美~
谁说engineering的人没艺术天分?大错特错!

(*^ー^)ノ* 凯 ** 玮 * said...

哈哈,谢谢啦~

missy 00 said...

Cartoon,ur drawing 有艺术家的水准了。gambate.

(*^ー^)ノ* 凯 ** 玮 * said...

呵呵,本来就有艺术家水准了 (打!
谢谢夸奖~

Pek Chek Kia said...

Nice drawing!
I from engineering also XD

(*^ー^)ノ* 凯 ** 玮 * said...

wow.. I din realize u has left me a comment. Thanks a lot!!! Engineering kia very geng in drawing one.. XDDD