Tuesday, April 27, 2010

voice fr my heart

I had read what people complained about this Prom Night.
Although I'm not the committee of this event, but I have something to say..

Yes, this event ended up unsuccessful as it should be, as everyone is complaining about the food and the seating (well, I'm one of them). But hey, at least we also enjoyed ourselves that night, right?

I feel pity to Robin, who is just a director of marketing and advertising. Where is the director of this Prom Night? Why is everyone asking and forcing Robin to explain and console the rage of the participants? He's not the one who in charge of this event.. He can choose to remain silence, but he doesn't. While the real director is hiding himself behind, Robin has to face the crowd and scolded by them. I disgrace the director of this event, such an irresponsible person he is, have no courage to face his own failure.

The main causes of this failure, I believe the responsible is fall on the hotel management. According to what I knew, the hotel at first promised to have unlimited food supply; which in the end they limited the amount of food served. Secondly, I dunno who stupid idiot fella who came with the idea of half sitting half standing hi-tea style, with no table listing. Without table listing, organizer couldn't estimate the number of table needed. Moreover, they shouldn't force the participants to stand to eat their food.. Participants had paid to enjoy this Prom, hence they have the choices to stand or to sit.. (ok, I'm complaining...)

*sigh*

No comments: