Tuesday, March 20, 2012

(>"<)

My luck is getting worse.. Screwed up my colleague's system, as a result made him OT these few days..
Unable to finish the task that I had planned for the sprint... And soon another big task will be assigned to me.
This is definitely not a good year for me, especially I'm the one who 犯太岁 this year.. I tried not to believe but compare with last year, my luck this year is not that good. Circling around the same issue, broke down my colleague system (basically i made the linux corrupted), and sometimes doing nothing but staring at the desktop.. Arrrggghhh...

3 comments:

Simps said...

maybe you can invite him for dinner and movie as a repay?

(*^ー^)ノ* 凯 ** 玮 * said...

i go think of that but his lunch kaki are diff gang with mine.. then if dinner or movie, probably i will kill by his wife..

Pek Chek Kia said...

guess u already been targeted since u made him OT jor