Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Unofficially Graduated

It's the end of the last chapter in my university life. Next week, I gonna start another new chapter of a new story of my life. While enjoying my remaining holidays in Penang, I have to start revising on C and C++ languages. This is due to the interview with my future boss, I kinda lied that I'm good in these 2 languages; indeed, I'm not. Reading back those "Classes", "Friendship and Inheritance" and "Polymorphism" are making myself suffocated. Not to mention about "Pointer" and "Link List" which used to be my nightmare during Beta year. My future boss will gonna hate me if I need him to become my tutor, so I must make sure this won't happen.

You know, when you think, "nehh.. I won't become a software engineer because I damn hate programming..", God will arrange you with this job. It happens on me. I dislike programming the most during my university life, where I can only obtained a B or B-. So what do I ended up with? *Sigh* I'm gonna learn extra hard and OT often to get my job done.

Next week, nightmare begin!!

No comments: