Friday, April 22, 2011

Appreciation Dinner~

Congraz to MMU career fair 2011, which was such a successful event and we were able to enjoy our appreciation dinner in Marriott Hotel. This appreciation dinner was somehow like a prom night to me,because there is no prom night held in Cyberjaya this year (sad case.. wuwuwu..).

Can anyone see me from this pic? Small little tiny dot in this pic..

Yean Fern and I, took the pic inside bus.

Yean Fern and I, inside the ball room.

It was a huge crowd for this appreciation dinner. ^ ^

Natalie and I. She always looks so gorgeous.

Shu Han and I. Yea la, you're the sexiest in this dinner. :P

The director, Shawn was giving the speech before the dinner begin.

The stage and the MC at the corner.

Delicious food was served. Thumb up!

This is me, no doubt..

Me again..... hehe..

The sponsorship director, Matt and I.

Yean Fern, Matt and I.

"Syoik Sendiri" in the restroom.. XDDDD

No comments: