Tuesday, November 30, 2010

random

Sorry for didn't update my blog for a few weeks.
I'm start busy with my midterm tests, lab reports and also final year project.

I'm getting busier and soon maybe will only update my blog once in a month, telling the world that I'm still alive..

By the way, this is an awesome video which I had watched just now.
Someone posted it in facebook and I would like to share it among my friends.



Thanks to one of the youtube user, I able to know what song he's playing.. (^ ^)/

0:18 The Office theme
0:39 Linus and Lucy (Peanuts theme)
1:14 Mozart, Turkish March
1:27 Super Mario Bros. theme
1:54 Gried, In the Hall of the Mountain King
2:07 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
2:50 Coldplay - Viva la Vida
3:03 Madonna - Like a Virgin
3:24 Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
4:01 Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
4:15 James Bond theme
4:35 He's a Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean)
4:55 Europe - The Final Countdown

No comments: