Saturday, September 11, 2010

fire on Penang Bridge

Penang bridge on fire this morning (or noon, idk).. the traffic was slow moving all along the way from the toll to Penang.. (picture below taken from an unknown facebook user)

When my sis and I were crossing the bridge to go to Auto city, there were many "kepo" people slowed down their car to see what's happening, making the way from Penang to Prai traffic jam too... >__< Finally we thought 8pm should have no more traffic jam in the bridge so we decided to go back. Obviously we're wrong.. The traffic was still slow moving and only smooth again when we reached the middle of the bridge.


Picture taken on the noon.. since traffic jam and nothing I can do, so lerr, syoik sendiri ba~~

By the way I had watched Resident Evil: Afterlife yesterday.. Regretted for not watching 3D cause I believe 3D will be much more exciting.. However unlike the previous Resident Evil, this time Alice killed more human than the living dead... =__=|||

I pretty like the theme song of this movie.. It suits the movie quite well..



And this is the trailer.. I believe many people had watched it..

No comments: